Loving who you are.

When you walk by a mirror, do you look at the reflection?  Are you happy with who you see?  Do you love yourself, depite the outer appearance, or do you constantly criticize the woman that looks back at you?

What you look like is NOT who you are, and too often we hate ourselves because of how we look.  We forget the lessons that we teach our children and that we were once taught...it's whats on the inside that counts.

When on the journey to lose weight and/or become more healthy, it is imperative to first be at peace with who you are.  Beauty is only skin deep, and without loving yourself, change will be impossible.

Today, and this throughout the weekend, I am challenging myself to list 10 positive attributes about myself a day that I find incredible.  I'm forcing myself to tell them to myself, because everyone needs to hear compliments, even if they come from you.  They cannot have anything to do with appearance - only be about my PERSONALITY - and I must believe them to be true. 

I challenge you to do the same.

Ladies, love who you are.  Love the choices you make, the company you keep, and the role you play in life.

You are talented.  You are independent.  You are inspirational.  You are unique.

It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. ~Sally Field

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Rose

If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Author Unknown

If I am not for myself, who will be? ~Pirke Avoth


Have an inspirational and scerene weekend.

Keep healthy, keep safe and keep going!
Have an awesome day!

♥Fit~NOW~Girl♥

0 comments: